Effective date: November 1, 2017.
Welcome to Doongle ("Doongle," "we," "us" or "our"). Doongle provides a fast and fun way for you to share media through our content-sharing platform. Just upload contents of the look and feel, add comments (if you like) and share!
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
1.INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- Your username, password, e-mail address and google/facebook account informations when you register for a Doongle account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., name, gender,age and nationality). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on Doongle.
- User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and Doongle. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Device Information and Access Logs
- When you use our Service, we may collect and retain electronic identification or log data that are automatically generated from your mobile device, including operating system, IP address, browser information (type and language settings), device identifier, cookie data, advertising identifier or mobile application identifier. Such information may be used to detect and deter unauthorized or suspicious access to the Service.
Contact Information for Promotional Events and Customer Surveys
- When you choose to enter in promotional events or surveys we offer from time to time, we may ask for your contact details (e.g. name, mailing address, phone number, email address, gender and date of birth) to confirm your eligibility. After the confirmation, we may process the event or survey, and ship the prize that may be available for you.
- We may collect and use your credit card information to process your account verification. When you pay items for account verification, we may collect and retain your payment and credit card informations.
2.HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- automatically update the Doongle application on your device Doongle or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities ("Events") on the Service. If you do not want to participate in an Event, do not use the particular Metadata (i.e. hashtag or geotag) associated with that Event.
3.SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Doongle without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
If you are approved for disclosure to third parties service, your account will be governed by Doongle’s respective privacy policies. Personal information will only be used by Doongle to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
We may use third-party analytics tools, e.g. from Google Analytics, and Facebook Insights, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
- Subject to your profile and privacy settings, any User Content that you make public is searchable by other Users and subject to use under our Doongle API.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the Doongle API have copied or saved that information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Instances where we may be required to share your information:
Doongle will disclose your information where required to do so by law or by judicial process or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement
- protect the security or integrity of our Service
- exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Doongle, our Users or others
4.HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the Republic of Korea or any other country in which Service Providers maintain facilities.
- Doongle may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from Republic of Korea law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Doongle cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Doongle or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Doongle, at all times. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
Doongle does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 14 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 14. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 14 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 14, please contact us.
6.OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
7.HOW TO CONTACT US